The SpeedyBee app is a powerful tool that can be used to change the motor direction and order of your quadcopter. This can be useful for a variety of reasons, such as when you are building a new quadcopter or when you need to make changes to the motor configuration.
What is the SpeedyBee App?
The SpeedyBee app is a free app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. The app allows you to connect to your quadcopter's flight controller using Bluetooth. Once you are connected, you can use the app to change a variety of settings, including the motor direction and order
To change the motor direction or order with SpeedyBee, follow these steps:
- Download the SpeedyBee app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Connect your quadcopter to the SpeedyBee app using Bluetooth.
- Open the "Motors" tab in the SpeedyBee app.
- To change the motor direction, click on the "Motor Direction" button next to the motor you want to change.
- To change the motor order, click on the "Motor Order" button next to the motor you want to change.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
Here are some tips for troubleshooting common problems:
- Make sure that your quadcopter is powered on.
- Make sure that the SpeedyBee app is connected to your quadcopter's flight controller.
- Make sure that the motor direction and order settings are correct.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the SpeedyBee app. You can download the latest version from the SpeedyBee website.
Here is a link to the SpeedyBee website: https://speedybee.com/
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.